Magnetic rubber and magnetic foils
Flexible magnetic material is for the application areas for which no very strong magnetic force is required, a low-cost solution.
When manufacturing, the rubber material is mixed with a suitable magnetic material and calendared to the required application.
As with the magnetic materials, there is a possibility of producing an isotropic or anisotropic material. This can be carried out in different kinds of magnetization.
The most common forms of delivery are:
- magnetic rubber
- magnetic foils sorted out according the colour / or with self-adhesive coating
- magnetic Signs
- magnetic C-profile
Application areas are:
- magnet systems in sandwich construction
- promotional items, shelf and storage labels
- product labelling in shops
- removable labels for cars, etc.