Magnetic clamping technology
Precision in turning, eroding, grinding and milling.
The cutting performance of modern machine tools is enormous and is constantly evolving.
Furthermore, it is necessary to achieve maximum utilization of equipment, among others, minimum set-up times.
By choosing the right magnetic clamping system, preparations can be made, while work is still running on another workpiece.
- uniform clamping force
- no deformation during clamping of bearing rings
- multi-sided machining in one clamping process
- greater availability through multiple occupancy
- achieving very high precision
Magnetic clamping systems are manufactured in three versions:
- Permanent-magnet-system / manual switchable
- Electro-magnetic system / electrically switchable
- Electro-permanent magnetic system / switchable by current pulse (normally in operation)